AHC incorporates state-of-the-art diagnostic testing to evaluate and diagnose conditions, diseases or illness. Our in-house testing capabilities include:
- Digital x-rays to view the spine
- Fluoroscopy (used during injections so that the practitioner can visual the joint in real time)
- Nerve conduction velocity testing (determines how fast information an electrical impulse moves through the nerve)
- Electromyography (measures the electrical activity in muscles)
- NCV and EMG to help find the presence, location, and extent of disease that has damaged the nerves and muscles.